It is a set of programs aimed at strengthening the academic, social and cultural lives of international students studying at higher education institutions in our country.
· The Academy of International Students consists of 4 main categories: Seminar Programs, Specialization Programs, Cultural and Art Programs and Online Programs.
· The Seminar Programs are of an introductory nature and are aimed at informing students about the basic concepts, basic approaches, problems and discussions of the relevant field.
· Specialization Programs are programs where international students can carry out more qualified studies in their own fields or in the field they participate in at the seminar program level, and aim to enable students to become competent in the determined areas and produce qualified results in regional and thematic studies.
· With the Culture and Art Programs, the aim is to bring together international students who are interested in the fields that reflect the cultural background of our country and who want to improve their skills in these fields.
· Online Programs are programs that can be attended by all students studying in all provinces of Turkey, performed interactively in a digital environment.
Students with Türkiye Scholarships and all International Students studying at the higher education level in our country can participate in the International Student Academy. Participation in some training programs may require special conditions.
You can apply through the Türkiye Scholarships
Information System (www.tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr).
Applications will be accepted until October 10, 2021.
All lessons are taught in Turkish.
Seminar, Specialization and Culture-Art programs will be held face-to-face in various provinces in accordance with the pandemic measures. Online Programs, on the other hand, will be open to the participation of international students from all provinces and will be held via Zoom.
Face-to-face training will be held in Ankara, Bursa, Edirne, Eskişehir, Istanbul, Izmir, Kayseri, Kocaeli, Konya, Sakarya, Samsun and Trabzon.
All participants who regularly attend classes and fulfill the duties and responsibilities assigned by the instructor will be eligible for a certificate at the end of the training.